Subscribing to a YouTube channel is a great way to support your favorite content creators and make sure you never miss an upload. But sometimes, it’s hard to remember when did I subscribe to a YouTube channel?
For many of us, it was probably years ago, and we might not even remember how or why we chose that particular channel. Maybe it was because we loved the videos, or maybe we just found the content creator to be relatable.
So take a moment to think back – when did you first subscribe to a YouTube channel? If you can’t remember when you subscribed to a particular channel, there are a few ways you can find out.
How To Find Out When Did I Subscribe To A YouTube Channel
If you want to find out when you first subscribed to a specific YouTube channel, you will have to use an external tool called xxluke.
But before that, you should check the privacy settings of your YouTube account and make sure your subscription list is public.
1. Make Your Subscription List Public
If your subscriptions are private, then you will not be able to use xxluke as this third-party tool requires your subscriptions should be public to retrieve your subscriptions.
Here’s how you can make your subscriptions public:
- Open YouTube and sign in to your account.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click on your profile picture.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Click on “Settings.”
- On the left sidebar, click on “Privacy.”
- Under “Privacy,” find the section called “Playlist and Subscriptions.”
- Make sure that the toggle next to “Keep all my subscriptions private” is turned off, as this option is enabled by default.
2. Copy Your Channel URL
Now that your privacy settings are all sorted out, it’s time to get the URL of the channel you want to check.
- Go to your YouTube account or channel you want to check the subscription list.
- In the URL bar, copy the channel’s URL. It should look something like this: “https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.”
Now that your privacy settings are updated and you have copied the channel link, you can proceed to use xxluke to find out when you subscribed to a channel.
3. Paste Your Channel Link on xxluke Tool
- Click on this URL to visit the xxluke tool.
- Enter your YouTube ID or Paste the URL of your channel and click on the “Continue.”
The site will now show you a list of every channel that you’ve ever subscribed to on YouTube, along with the date that you first subscribed to each one.
This is a great way to see which channels you’ve been following for a long time, and which ones you just subscribed to recently.
You might even be surprised at how long you’ve been subscribed to some of your favorite channels.
How To View All The Channels I Subscribed To On YouTube
If you want to see every channel that you’re currently subscribed to on YouTube, there’s a simple way to do it. Just follow these steps:
- Open YouTube and sign in to your account.
- On the home page, check out the left sidebar. Under “Library,” you should see a section called “Subscriptions.”
- Click on “Subscriptions” and you’ll be taken to a page that shows all of the videos of the channel you’re currently subscribed to.
- To see the list of the channels you are subscribed to, click on “Manage” in the top right corner.
- You can now see all the channels you’re subscribed to. From here, you can click on any channel to view its videos or unsubscribe from any channel that you no longer want to follow.
This is a great way to take a trip down memory lane and see which channels you’ve been following for years, and which ones you just subscribed to recently. You might even find some channels that you forgot you were subscribed to.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is xxluke safe?
Yes, xxluke is a safe tool as it has been verified by YouTube.
2. What information does xxluke need?
All xxluke needs is your YouTube channel URL or ID.
3. Does xxluke work for YouTube channels?
Yes, xxluke also works for YouTube channels. Just enter the channel URL or ID and you’ll be able to see when you first subscribed to that channel.
4. Can I see my subscription history without using xxluke?
Unfortunately, no. YouTube does not keep track of when you subscribe to channels, so there is no way to view this information without using a third-party tool like xxluke.
5. I’m trying to use xxluke but it’s not working. What should I do?
If you’re having trouble using xxluke, make sure that your YouTube privacy settings are configured correctly. xxluke will not work if your subscriptions are set to private.
You can check your privacy settings by following the instructions in the “Make Your Subscriptions Public” section above.
6. Does this tool work for all YouTube channels?
Yes, xxluke will work for any YouTube channel that you have subscribed to in the past.
Now you know how to find out when you first subscribed to a YouTube channel.
Whether you’re trying to remember when you first found your favorite channel or you just want to take a trip down memory lane, this method is sure to help.
Do you have any other tips for finding out when you first subscribed to a YouTube channel? Let me know in the comments.